We are pleased to announce the grant application for the 2019 – 2020 school year is now open.
This year the Foundation is excited to have over $140,000 available to chapters to use to make Triangle’s Mission and Code of Ethics come alive. These funds are available because of the generosity of donors who continue to donate to grow the funds.
A Chapter Endowment Fund (CEF) is a very useful tool for chapters to help fund meaningful programs. Chapters are encouraged to spend time this fall planning their funds usage for the current school year. Remember to hold back funds to send people to the Leadership & Training Weekend in January. Please feel free to reach out to a Triangle staff person for any help with ideas and planning for the best use of your funds.
A couple of key pieces of information:
- Grant applications are open, and applications are accepted for the entire school year up to May 30, 2020.
- No funds can be expended or committed without an approved grant request.
- All are strongly encouraged to view the grant application instructions webinar and read the application instructions located HERE.
- You can complete the grant application by clicking HERE
- A complete listing of funds available by chapter can be found HERE. If you have any questions about your disbursement for this year, please contact me ASAP.
For those chapters not listed on the PDF in #5 above:
- If you are a young chapter (under 15 years since your original chartering) or a brand-new colony (never had a charter) you are eligible for the Young Chapter CEF program. Please reach out to Scott Bova at email@example.com to discuss getting it set up for this year.
- If your chapter does not have a CEF or one that is fully funded, please contact Aaron Girson at AGirson@Triangle.org to work on getting a CEF that is fully funded.
The Foundation looks forward to a great school year and is here to help you be successful. The Chapter Endowment Fund program provides resources for chapters to become healthy and successful on their campus.
If you have any questions please contact Scott Bova. We wish you the best as you begin the fall semester and look forward to seeing many of you in Indianapolis at the 2020 Leadership & Training Weekend in January.